TRYING OUT SIZES
While we do our best to provide customer support, sizing guides, and measurement methods to minimize sizing issues, we highly recommend purchasing multiple sizes and returning the wrong sizes for a full refund.
Please put a note in your order to indicate you are trying out different sizes.
Returning these products must be requested within 5 business days of receiving the order.
Please fill out the online return request form below to initiate the return process (required) or simply contact us at email@example.com, and our customer service team will provide instructions as well as a Return Authorization Number (RA#). We will provide a shipping label, free-of-charge, for all domestic USA customers. International customers must cover their own shipping.
Item(s) must be returned in its original condition to be accepted for a refund. uglyBROS USA® has the right to refuse returns that do not meet the conditions described below to be restocked. Refused items will be sent back to the customer.
CONDITIONS & PROCEDURE
Items that show signs of usage: smells (perfumes, colognes, lotions, deodorants, etc.), pet fur, hair, dirt; or: being worn, used, washed, or altered in any way will not be accepted for a refund (NO Exceptions).
If the original tags are cut, removed, or tampered with; item(s) will not be eligible for a refund. Item(s) returned with cut, removed, or tampered tags will be returned to its original shipper (NO Exceptions).
Restocking fees may apply if item(s) require additional cleaning to return the product back to its original condition.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure the waist anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your "Jeans" First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with the button and zipper closed.
• Waist - measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Inseam - measure from the bottom of the crotch to the hem of one pant leg.
• Hip - measure the widest part of the jeans, 1 inch above the bottom of the crotch, from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Thigh - measure the widest part of one pant leg, about 1 inch below the bottom of the crotch. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Compare the numbers to our "all around" dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the "Order Note" section during checkout.