Please be aware that the actual measurements of jeans can differ from the size mentioned on the tag, and this discrepancy can vary across brands. For example, jeans labeled as size 30 might have a waist measurement ranging from 29 to 33 inches, depending on the specific brand.
- Place your favorite pair of jeans flat, ensuring the button and zipper are fastened.
- For the waist measurement, measure from one end of the lower belt-line to the other and double the value.
- For the inseam, measure from the crotch's base to the leg's hem.
- To measure the hip, locate the broadest section of the jeans, an inch above the crotch base, measure end-to-end and double the figure.
- For the thigh measurement, measure the the broadest area of a pant leg, approximately an inch beneath the crotch base, and doubling the figure.
- Compare these dimensions with the "all-around" sizes on the size chart