Introducing the Triton line of coated riding denim, a leather alternative that offers the perfect combination of a light leather-like sheen and the breathability and comfort of stretch-blend fabric denim. The slim straight cut of the 12-ounce denim ensures a sleek appearance without the usual blocky, bulky look of lower body rider protection. With optional removable hip and knee protectors for enhanced impact absorption, you can ride with confidence. The elastic accordion panels on the knees and lower back provide added mobility, allowing you to cruise through the streets in your new leathery look. Embrace the ultimate fusion of style and safety with Triton coated riding denim.
- Polyurethane Coated Denim
- Accepts Impact Protectors (SOLD SEPARATELY) on Knees and Hips
- Semi-Gloss Black finish
- 12oz Heavyweight Denim
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Slim Straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- YKK® Zipper
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- PU coating will not stay on permanently
- Heat and friction may cause PU coating to wear out
- This is a SPECIAL ORDER item: This item may ship in 10~15 business days.
- This item may be fulfilled by our international fulfillment center for efficient shipping.
- PU Coated, 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane content
HOW TO MEASURE
Please be aware that the actual measurements of jeans can differ from the size mentioned on the tag, and this discrepancy can vary across brands. For example, jeans labeled as size 30 might have a waist measurement ranging from 29 to 33 inches, depending on the specific brand.
- Place your favorite pair of jeans flat, ensuring the button and zipper are fastened.
- For the waist measurement, measure from one end of the lower belt-line to the other and double the value.
- For the inseam, measure from the crotch's base to the leg's hem.
- To measure the hip, locate the broadest section of the jeans, an inch above the crotch base, measure end-to-end and double the figure.
- For the thigh measurement, measure the the broadest area of a pant leg, approximately an inch beneath the crotch base, and doubling the figure.
- Compare these dimensions with the "all-around" sizes on the size chart
Please measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
|TRITON SERIES SIZE CHART (Inches)|
- Gentle cycle machine wash
- Use COLD water with MILD DETERGENT
- DRY FLAT under the shade
- DO NOT: Tumble dry
DRY CLEANING will help maintain shape and color of the product and prolong the life of the pants.