Shopping for a special someone else but not sure what to get them? Give them the uglyBROS USA gift card with a monetary value of choice. In USD.
Gift cards are delivered via email and contain instructions to redeem on our website checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure the waist anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your "Jeans" First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with the button and zipper closed.
• Waist - measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Inseam - measure from the bottom of the crotch to the hem of one pant leg.
• Hip - measure the widest part of the jeans, 1 inch above the bottom of the crotch, from one end to the other. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Thigh - measure the widest part of one pant leg, about 1 inch below the bottom of the crotch. Single side. Multiply the number x 2.
• Compare the numbers to our "all around" dimension in the size chart and feel free to place these dimensions in the "Order Note" section during checkout.
All Domestic (U.S.) deliveries are shipped via UPS Ground. Please leave us memo in the "Order Note" section at the time of checkout if 'Delivery Confirmation Signature' is necessary. Please note an additional $5 will be billed separately for this service.
Lost, stolen, or damaged packages without a 'Delivery Confirmation Signature' will not get covered with shipping Insurance.
Item/sreturned back to us due to Rejection or Incorrect address, is subject to be charged withadditional return shipping fees.
Our international shipping charge does not include taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where the order is shipping to. These duties are the responsibility of the recipient. Item/sreturned back to us due to Rejection or Incorrect address, is subject to be charged withadditional return shipping fees. (Usually it's higher than the original shipping cost depends on Carrier's policy)